Sunday, July 14, 2013

Goodbye Chicago!

Well the time has finally come! I will be departing for my gateway orientation in Los Angeles tomorrow morning and then after two days I will be on my way to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! I am excited and terrified and that is okay. Those are normal feelings and it seems they have been balancing each other because right now I am in a relaxed mind set. I cannot begin to list all the things I will miss but my family and my friends are always going to be at the top of that list.

Well, this is a goodbye to Chicago-I'll see you in 10 months!

P.S- I will try to update before my departure Tuesday but I am not promising anything. Also, I hope to have access to WiFi once I am in Malaysia but that is not a guarantee so I have to see how that plays out.

2 comments: