Friday, September 13, 2013

"I fell in love like you fall asleep; slowly and then it just happened."

I loose track of time, and I forget to update people on my whereabouts. Sorry!

I've been in Malaysia for 58 days now. 58. That is almost two months, yet I feel like I have already lived here for more than that. Anyways, here are 10 things I like/find interesting/funny/are different.
  1. My host family are the nicest people ever, and funny too.
  2. I have to wear a school uniform
  3. Why aren't there proper sidewalks?
  4. The Wanted/One Direction- everyone knows them
  5. Char Kway Teow 
  6. Fruit (Rambutan...mangosteen...I am in fruit heaven) 
  7. Food
  8. Lots of green everywhere
  9. Malls. Large Malls. HUGE Malls.
  10. The curiosity, friendliness, and hospitality of Malaysians
  11. Okaaaay lah (personal favorite)
Just look how green! 

Genting Highlands 

No comments:

Post a Comment